Yellow Flower Power Swedish Dishcloth
This blast from the past is one of our first designs with a trendy tone-on-tone twist! Pick your favorite hue or decorate your kitchen with the full rainbow!
If your dishcloth were a person, this one would be a superhero. It’s sustainable, sturdy, and stylish. Whimsical prints with high-quality function will add some cheer to your chores!
70% cellulose, 30% organic cotton.
Screen printed with water-based inks.
Designed and printed in Connecticut, USA.
size: 17 x 20 cm / 6.5 x 8 in.
For each dishcloth purchased, we donate 1% of revenue to the Earth.
Wash dishes. Wipe up spills. Scrub counters. Clean mirrors.
- Cleans virtually streak-free. More absorbent when damp.
- Use on glass, granite, tile, ceramic, stainless steel, and more.
- Works well with just water, soap, and sprays.
- Air dries fast, so it doesn’t breed bacteria like a conventional (disposable!) sponge.
- Dry flat, or drape over the sink or faucet. The more surface area exposed to air, the faster it will dry.
Keep your cloth clean so it can keep cleaning. Wash up to 200 times and reuse!
- Squeeze out excess moisture after use. Do not wring out, to keep shape.
- Clean in the top rack of the dishwasher, or in the washing machine. Air dry only.
- To sterilize: microwave when damp, or boil briefly. Use some bleach if desired.
- Reuse, and rejoice!
100% biodegradable when it is ready to return to the Earth.